Wednesday, July 28, 2010

AMA Acquaintance 2010

It's my first time to attend an acquaintance party. weeee. I don't know what will I react since I don't even know how this party works. I am not even sure if it's really a party after all at first. I hesitated to join this event big time since I am not used to this, but since it is a must for clearance purposes, I joined. After all, I am just letting my self being exposed at the other side of the box. :)


Photo credit: typel.blogspot.com
ac·quaint·ance [uh-kweyn-tns] - a person known to one, but usually not a close friend. 


From the definition above, that suites exactly what I feel during the party. I know some of them but we are not close.

Got the feeling of being an outcast at first since I only knew some of the people there as I am still on my freshman years. Sucks because the students will be divided according to the color which was given to us on our way to the resort. Strangers are everywhere.! 

Photo credit: typel.blogspot.com


My energy and self confidence boost up when the activity actually started. I enjoyed the mini cheering competition on the opening part.. I can still remember our yells, 'boom tarat tarat.. boom tarat tarat,, manalo, matalo.. CUTE pa rin kami.!'. ahahaha. Now that's an amazing composition, and it's true. haha.. Somehow, my first impressions didn't last as I really enjoyed every bit of my time on it. Plus, I've met a lot of new friends with different personalities in just a matter of an hour. 



After eating. Credit: typel.blogspot.com

This acquaintance party was my bridge to meet new peoples in my life. People that might have some important space in my heart, people that might ruin my life, or worse, may be one of the people who will try to kill me in the near future (I'm on my weird side again). Well, I don't really care at all.. I am just grateful to have this opportunity to make  friends with the total strangers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment