Sunday, July 25, 2010

Viva Sr. Santiago Apostol

Viva Senyor Santiago de Apostole..

After the very tiring yet, very successful activities we handled. It's time to let our tummy do the job... E A T I N G time. I'm dead hungry and I wanna eat all kinds of foods to spoil my aching tummy. hahaha :P

No! that's not at ours. We all know that everybody is welcome to go inside our house and eat especially if we are celebrating fiestas, even if we don't know them at all. Too bad we actually don't practice celebrating fiestas at all.



All of us (youths) went to one of our church leader's house to eat, relax and have fun.. yeaaahh.!! Although I am still new to the society, they welcome and treated me as family..




We spend the rest of our day talking, singing, eating, laughing and just enjoying each other's company. I now realize what 'youth' means. no! not literally. haha. whatever!


I now gain more friends. yeeeesss! Wanna thank all of you guys who welcome me as one of your new church guitarist.. Looking forward for more of this kinds of experience with you. :)

If you missed the earlier post related to this, here's the link: Successful fiesta activities

No comments:

Post a Comment