Friday, December 30, 2011

Mira Mae and Esario Daguman, wedding shots.

Our journey to find love ends.. Our journey to cherish love begins..


Marriage is one in a lifetime moment for most of us. It is the eternal bond that witnesses the knot between you and your cherished one.


  

A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, its you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart





I take you as my partner.

I take you as my partner, my friend and my love.
My hopes and dreams will now be intermingled with yours.
I will seek to balance my needs with those of our community and family.
I will openly draw from our combined experience
and feelings in our search for truth and meaning.
I will strive for harmony through compromise and understanding.

I will be forgiving, but not complacent.
From this day forward, I take shared responsibility
for our marriage, family, community and myself,
regardless of our successes or failures.

I promise to be faithful and true to you in mind,
body, and spirit; to cherish you and respect you;
and to be a source of comfort and encouragement,
free and bound by our love, as long as we shall live.


Mira Mae Piamonte Daguman and Esario Daguman III, Congratulations.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment