Saturday, December 31, 2011

My older sister's wedding

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. A love story that started 7 years ago is finally making their new chapter in life.


After how many months of planning and preparing for this occasion, the day has come (12/30/11) to witness and celebrate the most awaited wedding of Mira Mae Piamonte and Esario Daguman III.

I have to admit that I'm in mixed emotion. I am very happy and grateful about the things that was happening on my sister's life. A bit of sadness flew inside me because at one point, my sister will have it's own family na rin.. I am also excited of the fact that sooner in time, someone will be calling me 'tito' na.. hehe.. Nervous!! I'm next in line coz i'm not getting any younger already.. but not tooooooooo soon.. They we're actually teasing me already.Give me 7 years. haha.!

The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds - they mature slowly.


Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.


As the matrimony ends, their life's new chapter begins. May the blessings of God guide and enlighten this two hearts to become stronger each day.

Kuya Jun's Parents

My parents with my ate and kuya
The grooms men and the brides maids.
Their journey to find true love ends. But their journey to cherish true love just begins..

Congratulations ate Mae and kuya Jun Daguman... ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment